I have decided to update y’all on our progress every Monday until the Berry Cottage is complete. Last week we got the second floor put on so that’s where all of the pictures are from.
- This is the view from the front of the house. You can see the metal roof over the porch and the nook.
- The wall going up on the second floor.
- Three walls up.
- The window in an upstairs bedroom.
- The view from my daughter’s side window.
- This is our backyard.
- This is the roof over the kitchen and the bathroom.
- This is my daughter’s room.
- This is my son’s room.
- These are the stairs. They aren’t done yet as you can see. The landing opposite the stairs is my daughter’s closet.
So, it’s coming along. Our goal now is to be moving in by the end of next month.