I am not being compensated for these reviews. They are my opinion.
Today I want to tell you about a few Bible studies that I have enjoyed or that I am currently enjoying. I will tell you where you can find them if you are interested. They aren’t in a particular order. The first isn’t necessarily the best and the last certainly isn’t the worst. This isn’t a top-five list.
- Freedom – Church of the Highlands This is a small group Bible study that meets all over. My mom and I attend one once a week and we’re currently on week five of thirteen. It teaches us who we are in Christ and how we can expern ience the freedom He offers.
- Answers in Genesis – YouVersion If you are curious about the age of the earth, creation, etc. then this is a really great study. My husband and I never gave much thought to it and didn’t understand why it mattered until we listened to Ken Ham.
- Jerry Camp “I Will Follow” – YouVersion This is a great Bible study that will show you how the Bible influenced the writing of the songs on his new album (which is awesome, by the way).
- Not a Fan by Ken Idleman I have not done the full study, but the seven-day plan on YouVersion has me wanting to dive into this book. It’s on this list because of the YouVersion plan, but I’m sure the book is even better.
- Love Does by Bob Goff This is a really fun Bible study from a very unique man. He will inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and do things you may not think are possible. Love is a verb.
This is obviously not an exhaustive list and I will likely add to it from time to time. What are some of your favorites? Also, please let me know if you have done any of these and what your thoughts are. God bless you!